Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Best Decision Ever

Brooke was baptized this past Saturday (February 25, 2012). I know that this is in fact the best decision she will ever make in her life. My Faith and trust in her is beyond what any mother could have in her child. I know that she will face many challenges, trials and tribulations in her life, but I pray that she will always turn to our Father in Heaven to guide her through them. To seek towards the perfection of Jesus Christ. To love and serve to others in need without expecting anything in return. Brooke is so amazing. She keeps our family focused, she keeps me focused of all. I know I am not the mother she probably deserves, but I do try so hard. I do pray for her every night, to be a shining example, to be nice to friends at school, to remain strong with the standards of the Gospel. I know her choosing to be Baptized will strengthen her Spirit. I trust that God is working with our family and I hope I don't fail them. I love you Brooke, and Mommy is so proud of this Loving Decision you made. You brought our family together and I know you'll always work at keeping us together, my Angel.


I know this picture will mean the world to Brooke when she is older. I know it will for me.

This is Us. Our Family.

Sweet Brooke and Sweet Tyler




I wanted to upload some pictures of Tia Jennifer and Uncle Trenton with us as well, but my files aren't working right. I'll do it in another blog. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment