Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Follow-Up on female "issues"

So I had the laprascopy procedure done last Friday and I do have the beginning stages of endometriosis. What surprised me most is that it's just the beginning stages and I already cramp so much! I can't imagine what an "ending" stage would be or feel like! I did have adhesion's that I think he may have corrected already, but these adhesion's only make endometrisosis worse I believe. I have two main options of treatment. One being I can take birth control to control my periods and maybe cut back the intense cramping, or second being having a hysterectomy done. I really haven't decided what I should do. It's scary to consider having a hysterectomy because then all chances of ever having a baby are gone, and I am not ready to be 24 years old and on hormone therapy for the rest of my life. So it's a situation that I feel like I don't win for losing. I am going to keep praying about this and asking Heavenly Father to guide me in what decision I should make that is best for me and my family. I go to Dr.Smith tomorrow so I will pray hard tonight and seek advice from him as well. And by the way, I can't believe I worried myself so bad about being put to sleep! It wasn't bad at all! I think using the restroom was worse! I am so thankful that I was blessed by Dan the night before and all the prayers coming my way. I have such faithful friends and family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment