Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Spring Break has left the building

I took this picture this afternoon after church. I thought it was time for an all kids together picture and it came our wonderful!


So today is Sunday and tomorrow is the last day of Spring Break. I'm still debating what exactly I want to do with my Monday, so far it's either deep clean (which I'm not digging right now) or just kick back and be lazy. Even though being lazy just makes me feel like I wasted a complete day. Who knows, maybe I'll be genius enough to manage a little bit of both into tomorrow. Jason has been on the graveyard shift since Thursday and it's been exhausting trying to keep the kids quite. Usually they're all at school on this shift and it's just Taylor and me, so the volume of the house isn't so loud. But being all the kids are at home for break the volume management has been extreme...along with moods and attitudes. Over all I think our spring break has been a pretty blessed one. Growing up both my parents worked, so usually Jamie baby sat us during our spring breaks when we were all older. I have no idea what they did with us before then, most likely a sitter. Getting to the point we rarely took family trips during this break. Which isn't the worst thing, I think my parents accomplished raising wonderful kids. We all have our own opinion and our frame of mind, but we've done pretty good so far. So I never feel the pressure to take the kids on extravagant trips. Sometimes I think even what we do now for them they sometimes do not appreciate it. So the pressure once again is never there. The most important principle to teach them is that family is priority. So whether it's eating together at dinner time or spending our spring breaks in our wanting home, family is the most rewarding gift. Here are so random pictures I've taken through our spring break. And OH I found my camera! :)



Brooke and Audrey after church. It's important as a parent to control our children's surrounding peers. Audrey is awesome and so is the Roberts family!

Brooke and Zoe our play date at the 7th street park.
They may fight all of the time and make each other cry, but they're brother's and they will always have each others back and pride.

No comments:

Post a Comment