Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sunday Funday

 Today Jason is working the 12 hour shift, so it's been a pretty bumming day. You know with the time change and losing an hour I actually managed to be exactly on time for church today!! I couldn't believe it, I guess I do better with losing time than gaining it. I woke up feeling crabby though. My head was hurting and I either need a new bed or I need to go to the doctor because I wake up almost every morning feeling like I've been working out intensely the day before. It's not normal and I really don't like waking up like that all of the time. My headache still hasn't gone away today even after taking 2 ibuprofen...it simmered it but it didn't fully get
rid of it. Anyways, Taylor and I left church after sacrament being that he was the only one I was going to have in nursery and I felt like my blood was boiling and I felt dizzyish. I was able to squeeze in about a good hour of laying down and dozing in and out of sleep. Mr.Taylor wouldn't let mommy nap today. So Kellie invited Brooke tonight to go to their family Sunday dinner and during that time the boys and I decided to go eat at Sonic. They were going nutts that we were eating inside the car! We took a little drive afterwards and just passed time. I ordered Taylor a hamburger because he is our only one left to try and train to eat hamburgers! The boy tore it up! He loved it and I know Jason is going to be excited to hear that Taylor ate a whole cheeseburger! Brooke and Tyler eat strictly chicken nuggets or strips and it drives us crazy sometimes. Taylor is laying here beside me knocked out and when he looks so peaceful and content, protected it makes me forget how hard it seems sometimes during the day to keep him calm and not whining or crying. I guess this goes for all of the kids. I've been struggling with Brooke and trying to teach her to honor whatever decision we make. She never seems to accept any answer we give her regarding anything. I know I am wrong because I don't always speak kindly to her or softly but it drives me mad when she always thinks that she has to have someone over everyday to play with. I really just need to gather exactly what bothers me most and I think it's the fact that she isn't being respectful. Example, it is spring break week and Kendra asked me to watch Kyra. Brooke got the impression that Kyra was going to be here the whole week, but Kendra called me tonight and told me she wouldn't be coming until Thursday and Friday..Brooke has asked me so many times already when is Kyra coming. I believe if I have already told her Thursday and Friday once that she shouldn't keep on asking me. Call me strict but I just don't like being asked the same thing over and over again.  To make this situation more frustrating she then threw a fit about being bored all spring break because she isn't going to have anyone to play with!!! ;/ Challenges of motherhood. I pray it gets better, I pray to be more kind and I pray for Heavenly Father to strengthen my love and relationship will Brooke, Tyler and Taylor. I enjoyed this Sunday and I wanted to blog it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment