Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Texas Public School Week 2012

So it was Texas Public School week last week (and I still don't know exactly what that means) and the kids made paper-mache cows to celebrate it, I'm assuming. They were supposed to be like the cows around Plainview that were decorated according to their sponsors. They're EVERYWHERE! So Brooke decorated her's with her daddy's work, Azteca Milling and yes she drew a corn! She then put Cargill representing Uncle Trenton and beef, a blue bonnet and some other girly things. I was really impressed on how well she painted her cow. Kyra did awesome too! I did help or I did paint their cows white for them. Brooke helped me more than Kyra because Kyra was more interested in playing basketball outside with Jason, Trenton and Jennifer. I didn't mind helping her though. I'm glad we were able to get the cows done before Monday! Brooke's teacher Mrs.Marks had Cooter's brother Mikael come and be their auctioneer. I bought a little girls cow that is in Brooke's class for a $1000! Yup, it was fun. Then on Thursday Jason and I went to eat with Tyler at his kindergarten frito pie cook off. It was fun and my favorite part was the Dr.Peppers and grapefruit. Tyler insisted that Jason and I both be there, so luckily my mom was able to watch Taylor while we went. I would've loved to take Taylor with us but he just doesn't sit still and he wants everything his brother has. So we thought it would be best to leave him so we could enjoy Tyler's meal.  I had a really great time and I love whenever I am able to be there for Brooke and Tyler when they have these type of things going on. I sure hope I get better at! Especially eating lunch with them. I really need to do that more. Anyways here are the pictures.

Brooke and I at Edgemere's 2nd grade Steer Auction. It was totally cute and exciting!

Kyra with her precious piece of Art.

The girlfriends! Brooke, Kyra, Lexi, Layla and Ivoree.

Tyler and I at his "What I love about Texas" lunch.

Jason with Tyler. I love the boys! Taylor was absent, but he was having a blast with grandma Josie!

I thought this sign was awesome cute! I think they did it in Pre-K too!

Sketchy lunch....and Tyler didn't eat. I think I would of preferred it in a bowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment