Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Simple kind of life :)

Just real quick...all of the kids have the cutest personalities!! I just have to totally blog what they have had me cracking up on these last few days. :))





Me talking to Brooke and Tyler what Christmas is really about:

Me: So..do you guys knows what Christmas is about?
Brooke: About the birth of Jesus
Me: Good job Brooke!! It is about Jesus being born. Now Tyler, do you know what Christmas is about?
Tyler: Ya..about Santa Claus bringing me toys!!

(I just this was so cute. Of course Brooke would have a better understanding of the meaning of Christmas....Tyler's however just makes me love the fun, wittiness of a 5 year old)

Today when Jason came home with the kids from work and school, Brooke asked me if she could make herself some ramen noodles in the microwave (something her Tia Jennifer showed her). I told her she could, so Tyler sees her doing this and wants some noodles himself, apparently he asked Brooke to make him some too but she wouldn't. Tyler then comes to me and asks me if I will tell Brooke to make him a bowl too. Well I did ask her to make him some, but for some reason we all became distracted with other things because I never followed up to see if Brooke did in fact make Tyler some ramen noodles. Sure enough it turned out that she didn't! So I asked her why didn't she make Tyler some noodles...right then she asked Tyler if he wanted a peanut butter sandwich or noodles...and Tyler said "both!" I just thought it was so cute and it really just made me smile!! I may have to edit this post later because I am blogging it with the boys running around screaming and fighting, Brooke worming it around on the floor and Jason yelling at us to have our shoes on before he gets done getting ready!! aaahh!!! madness in the house right now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment