Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Smile for the camera!!

This precious smile makes everything better for me!! xoxo
 These pictures capture the feel of our little family. We're goofy, we're funny and we have the best times doing the silliest things! I really do have the most fun when we're being care less (not worrying about getting stuff done in the house, like laundry etc) and just goofy around. Tyler isn't in any of the pictures because of course he was already asleep!! He is very good about going to bed early and it definitely does him good. Brooke and Taylor however are night owls like their momma! ;) I think Jason was tired, probably from a hard day at work, but he still played around with us. Even if it meant him taking a picture in a laundry basket while Taylor played "bongo" on his head! We have been doing our new traditional routine about going to a house on Amarillo street and listening to the music station and watching Santa work. I really, really love people who devote much of their time, and money I am sure, to bring such a display for nearby neighbors to see. I know my kids enjoy it so much! They look forward to it every day after dinner. It's a memory I am sure they'll remember. Well this is just another little Parks silly update! Now off to go rest some more!
Who doesn't love a daddy with a sense of humor?

and such patience with his babies!!....we <3 you daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment