Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, September 12, 2011

Family tree, Taylor & Rockstar Day

 So these pictures are somewhat in order of how our week went last week. The first week of school Tyler's kindergarten class was assigned a project that was based on the theme for the month which was "All about Me". We were to make a "family tree". I'm so glad we were given two weeks to do it. For two WHOLE weeks I contemplated on different ways to make his family tree. I wanted Tyler to love it, to be proud of it, and most of all I didn't want to look like the parent who halfheartedly did their kids family tree. So this is is how it came down, Tyler loves super heroes right now, so it was obvious to me what would make him proud!! Of course to create ourselves as super heroes!, and I think I was his super hero for making this. Tyler was so proud of it, aww how honored I am. Ms.Stevens told Jason she absolutely loved it too, so there is my A+. :)) It's a keeper and I am planning on framing it. So since I am already talking about Tyler and school, I had to have a parent-teacher meeting with Ms.Stevens last week too, I think on Wednesday or Thursday, because Brooke had told me that
Ms.Stevens had told her that Tyler cries during class! I was so UPSET that I didn't know this. :( That following morning I made an appointment to visit with his teacher about this. After talking with her for about 20 minutes, I really  came to think he is just so tired. She said he is asks her everyday when is nap time, and my Tyler is definitely a fan of sleep. So we just decided to maybe start putting him to bed an hour earlier than what we were already doing, which is 7:30!! Jason couldn't believe how much sleep Tyler may need, but it for sure runs on Jason's side of the family, because my family are not all-day sleepers. I'm really hoping this week goes good for him. Now, in between family trees and -Rockstar- day Taylor and I had a little photo-op! I recently had my bangs cut, and this is the only time that I have managed to style them the way I wanted. So I had to capture the moment. I'm not liking the whole cleavage part of the picture, but oh well I think the picture was beautiful. Taylor is progressing so much in his talking. He is able to make things clear to us in little cut up sentences. Last night tia Jennifer asked him to throw some trash away for her in the kitchen, but the light was off. So Taylor tells Jason "daddy, light, light on" while pointing to the light switch. So I know he is grasping how to ask for things. I am so excited for him to conquer the english language.
I made a comment to Jason this morning before he left to work that "this is Taylor's world, and we live in it!", this was not a understatement at all. I wouldn't change it for the world. Now down to Rockstar Day! <-----------Brooke told me that Friday was Rockstar day and she wanted to dress up. So Jennifer took her Thursday night to some tu-tu store that I didn't even know was in Plainview, and bought her this adorable pink tu-tu and pink feather hair clip. Brooke already had this spunky beaded guitar shirt that Kendra had given her that Kyra out grew! I am so glad we pulled it off under $10! (I think) Tyler however didn't want to have anything to do with this day. He didn't want to dress up at all, which is why I don't have any pictures of him. :/ That boy for sure doesn't like attention (he must get that from his Daddy, because I loved attention growing up) <3 Jason started work on Thursday and I really miss him. He is working 9-5 and it sucks because I was so used to having him home for 3 weeks.  I know life goes on and it's only a sign of his healing. We have to get back on track sooner or later and I would much have it sooner. His shoulder is still really pink, but the rest of his burns are almost gone. He is a champ., and I miss my champ. Taylor's birthday is this coming Friday, so this is my new goal for this week. Oh the joys of motherhood. I have tons more to blog about and will hopefully get a chance tonight. I'm waiting on the mail, and I need to shower after. I pray for a blessed day, and for patience and peace to get through it. :) Love-xoxoxo Kayla.

No comments:

Post a Comment