Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Making mountains out of mo hills....

Before I go to sleep, I need to just get some things out on blog. To begin with, I am not a fan of  "fighting" on facebook. To me it's so much easier for people to say things to someone else through messages, because your not actually seeing this person, therefore it can possibly ruin relationships with people. From personal experience, it is so damaging. :(( So what can I learn from this? I think Heavenly Father is wanting to me to truly forgive, to be like him. Ok, so I really do think I have allowed the spirit to guide me in what to say to Jason's brother's girlfriend. Our relationship has not been good for a long time. I don't take full blame for what has happened between her and I, but I will take up the forgiving process in this situation. I really do think I have forgiven her even though she hasn't really asked for it. But today I was talking to Emily about how sometimes people (our husbands to be specifically) may be telling us the things we wish they would tell us, in -their- own way or manner. This makes perfect sense with Lorrie. She has messaged me kindly now on facebook, so maybe this is her way of asking me if we can patch things up. I kind of had a guard up when I got her message, but it didn't feel right. So I then knew that I needed to just -let it go.- I can do all things through Christ, so I know this will work out great. I just needed to blog it to digest it I guess. So on another note, I have been really thinking hard about Tyler and his speech. I think I think about it so much it just worries me. I am going to pray again before I go to sleep for God to lead me the way with him. How to help him, so he is progressing with the kids in his school. I love my Tyler baby and I my goal is to help him achieve high. :) Well before I exit this and get upset I'm coming to a close- xoxo Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment