Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Blogging late on Taylor's 2nd B-day!


So we didn't throw a -huge- bash for Taylor's 2nd birthday. I really don't think it's necessary to make a big celebration for a 2 year old who stays at home all day with his mom. We had his cousin Kyra and Averyn here, along with his brother and sister. I personally think it's more intimate for us to celebrate this way. Trenton and Jennifer bought him the cutest clothes and books, grandma-Josie bought him some shoes, pants and shirts to wear to church (which he really needed) and his cousins bought him hot wheels. Jason and I were able to spend the whole day with him, we started off by eating breakfast burritos (I think) and just relaxed the rest of the day. It's a was very humble birthday for him, and we're thankful for having this precious baby boy (even though he is totally crying and complaining right now because he doesn't want to go to sleep.:/ I think I have a draft that I wrote about his birthday that I haven't published. I just needed to share his pictures while I still remember. :)) His cake was delicious, we bought it from Mrs.Kays bakery and I think it was more authentic than buying it from wal-mart. Something different and better I think. We enjoyed this day very much. :) But I better go because this baby isn't having it. :((

No comments:

Post a Comment