Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, October 28, 2011

Silly phrases the kids are using

Oh how I love being entertained by these cute little people of mine. They each have their own personality (the boys may have very similar personalities and humor though) and they each say very witty things! I'll just start with Brooke and end with Taylor :))

Brooke:
"my brain has files in it. I keep up with you, Tyler, Taylor, daddy, Pepaw, grandma, Tia and Sadie. I know all y'alls medical problems" (this is just so genius of Brooke. What brought it up was when Tyler went to the doctor a few months ago for fever, he had ear infections. Dr.Watkins explained to me all the complications that come from nasal allergies and how it leads to ear infections. Tyler went to the doctor this past Wednesday and has double ear infections. Brooke totally remembered this and called me out. That is when she told me about the "files" in her brain! LOVE IT)  

Tyler:
 "jingle butt jingle butt" then he goes into some random mix of words after that...but his humor is much appreciated most of the time. 

"daddy you can live with me when I move to Lubbock" (and yes I am invited as well as the whole family" 

Taylor:
We went to wal-mart this afternoon to buy the stuff to make caldo..and I knew he was getting hungry and low on blood sugar, so I bought him some of the popcorn chicken...and he now refers to it as "wal-mart chicken"!! I love it. He calls Tyler "thatho" and he catches on to everything we say! 

 I must say I am very happy with these little ones of mine!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment