Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Tyler,,,my love

My hero is doing so good in Kindergarten. He is singing his months of the year in order, he is writing his name so much neater, his coloring is improving so much!! His speech is becoming more clear, I have noticed. He isn't a morning person so much anymore, but it seems like he gets into the groove right before dropping them off at school. We decided to post pone the Sylvan program until early next year. Financially it is what's best for our family. We will have a huge debt paid off next year so we shouldn't have any problems making it work, and we really have seen so much improvement in Tyler's work. So I am at ease with this decision, and I know this is how it's supposed to be going right now. I'm allowing the spirit to guide me with these kids. :) I just needed to praise this little guy because his spirit makes my day bright. He comes home and does his homework willingly, he never fights it (as long as we remain patient with him). He still runs around the house all crazy with a blanket tied around him as his cape, he still wrestles Taylor all of the time until one of them starts crying, he still hums while we eat dinner, he still says "butt hole, underwear!!", and a series of other funny words, which I  don't mind because this is just Tyler, he is his father's son. I love all of this about him, his personality reminds me so much of Jason, and Jason is such a good independent man. So I know Tyler will be fine. If anything, I do want my boys to be like their father. Jason is amazing to our family, so anyone who thinks differently can turn right back around and go back to where they came from! :D The kids are all doing great and I am one content, happy mother. :)-xoxox I LOVE YOU TYLER!!! You Rock Mommies World Sweet Boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment