Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, August 26, 2011

2nd Grade!!! Brooke's First Week


 So my little lady is a 2nd grader!! I wish I knew where time went, it seems like yesterday that we were taking her to her kindergarten class to meet her teacher in her little bitty turquoise, white polka dotted sundress, but now we are watching her grow into a little-grown up girl. Her teacher is Mrs.Marks and she seems pretty hip and fun teacher. Patty, Michael and myself went to have lunch with her today and we got to sit in her class and just watch her with her girlfriends. These girls are definitely HYPER, little, chatty chicks! I loved being there (although I'm not much of a "people" person, and being in crowds sometimes overwhelms me BUT I am working on this part of my personality) for her. I do want to try harder to be involved, it's what I want and it's what I've been praying for. To be the BEST mom I can do my lovely kids. I can't wait to see what this school year will bring to Brooke and Tyler. They are so precious to me, and I love seeing them love school. Brooke came home though this afternoon with a stomach ache, and poor baby girl is laying right beside me on the couch sleeping it off! It makes me so sad. I hope it's nothing bad. :(




No comments:

Post a Comment