Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 15, 2011

Strong Enough

You must...
You must think I'm strong...
To give me what I'm going through
forgive me, forgive me if I'm wrong
this looks like more than I can do
On my own..
I know I'm not strong enough
to be everything that I'm supposed to be
I give up, I'm not strong enough
hands of mercy won't you comfort me,
Lord right now I'm asking you to be strong enough...
Strong enough
for the both of us...yeah
well maybe, maybe that's the point
to reach the point of giving up
Cause when I'm finally
finally at rock bottom..
that's when I start looking up
and reaching out...
I know I'm not strong enough to be
everything that I'm supposed to be..
I give up..
I'm not strong enough..
Hands of mercy, wont you comfort me
Lord right now, I'm asking you to be strong enough
Strong enough
Cause I'm broken
down to nothing
and I still want to hold on to the one thing
You are God and you are strong when I am weak....
I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength
I won't have to be, I won't have to be strong enough
Strong enough
I can do all thing through Christ who gives me strength 
and I don't have to be, strong enough..
strong enough...
oooohhhhhh....yeah.....
I know I'm not strong enough to be everything that I'm supposed to be
I give up, I'm not strong enough
hands of mercy won't your comfort me
Lord right now I'm asking you to be strong enough
Strong, enough
Strong enough.........


This song has been on my mind since I heard it the other day on Air1. Matthew West is the artist, and this song I take personal. I know I'm not strong enough and I know I can do all things through Christ. I'm really enjoying this song so much!! I'm also having mixed feelings about this being the last week of summer break for the kids, but time is always moving on. So we're just going to have to tag right along. -Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment