Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Sigh...,Taylor is growing out of his baby image


So I get that our babies grow and get bigger, but why does it have to happen so quick? Taylor is fixing to be 2 years old on September 16th and I just can't believe how much my little guy is shaping his own personality. He is so much like Jason it's ridiculous, my boys sure are their father's sons without a doubt! Precious Taylor is developing so good, he's pronouncing words I ask him to, we sing songs together also and I know he is catching on. He is so funny and silly too, he always makes me smile and he is a snuggle buddy. He likes to get right in my face and just press his face against mine squeezing me all at the same time. I love this so much because it totally shifts my moods. <3 I love my kids alot, but there is just something about the "baby" of the family. haha I'm sure (hopefully) he will outgrow this cuteness...but I'm enjoying it right now. I've been talking to Jason about considering another baby in the future and I hope and pray he agrees, I'm just not ready to stop having babies. At the same time I know that God has a plan for us and he will lead us there. I'm so thankful that I have been blessed with 3 healthy pregnancies and babies, so I wouldn't dare be selfish in my requests. Sometimes I think I don't have the energy to even handle the kids I have now, but I know I genuinely love each of them and wouldn't change anything in our lives. I'm always up for self-improvement. :) Night,

No comments:

Post a Comment