Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Tyler is 5 years old today!!

My Sweet Son
Oh how you have grown so much in just 5 years! I was asking daddy today while getting breakfast burritos, "where did 5 years go? I feel like it was just yesterday that we were bringing him home trying to adjust to a new baby and a very active big sister (Brooke)." Truth is time is always going by quicker than we realize, but I like to think it's because we're having FUN! You are now going to be a kindergartner, I am so excited to see who will be your teacher (even though I really hope/want your teacher to be Mrs.Malone), I'm excited to see how you will adjust to being at school all day, even though I have no worries of you not coping well. I just really am excited about being your mommy. Your personality reminds me alot of your daddy, which is completely normal because I really think that you think he hung the moon.I want to just document the things you really enjoy, your interests and goals I have for you.

  1. Your very into playing the playstation at tia's house (Mortal Kombat-the superhero edition)
  2. You LOVE laying in mine and daddys bed watching The Little Rascals (and I even caught you singing like Alfalfa this morning while I was bathing Brooke and Kyra) 
  3. You love eating McDonalds, sometimes I think even to much!
  4. You don't like being the center of attention
  5. You get very mad when Brooke or Kyra teases you about having "girlfriends
  6. You love play fighting with Taylor and the cute thing is, is that Taylor now plays with you. I am so proud of you for teaching your brother how to use his imagination.
  7. One thing I've noticed about you is that you are always thirsty! Sometimes it can get on my nerves, but I'm just realizing that this is who you are and you never wet your pants so I'll just work on not being bothered when you ask me to get you something to drink while I'm doing something. 
  8. You like run up and down the hallway all of the time!
  9. When you ask a question it really bothers you when you don't get an answer.
  10. Lastly (which there are a hundred more things I would like to post) your beginning to enjoy being a Sunday primary! We battled in the beginning, but since getting your new suit I have seen such a change in you. You really are beginning to grow more confident and aware who Jesus is and why being at Church is important! I am so proud!
 Here are my goals for you- I won't make unrealistic ones and I pray that you love me for it. :)
  1. For you and I to make more time to practice your speech.
  2. Helping you be better at playing with new kids (you seem to always shy away from kids when we're at the park or at McDonalds)
  3. Patience.
So I don't have a million goals for you because your already so amazing! Happy Birthday Son! I love you more than words can describe and I'm so  blessed to have 5 years with you!! GO BATMAN. Love Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment